The popular phrase used by Jamaicans "Hold ah Medz" means to chill, relax and reflect. This phrase was made popular in the late '90s and is still used today.
Jamaican Patois, is expressive, colourful and, to a non-Jamaican, often confusing. The Jamaican language is largely a derivative of Spanish, English and African influences on the country through its colonial history. Although the official language of Jamaica is English, many Jamaicans speak Patois in casual everyday conversation.
- This item has never been worn.
This premium T-shirt is as close to perfect as can be. It's optimized for all types of print and will quickly become your favourite T-shirt. Soft, comfortable and durable, this is a definite must-own.
- 100% cotton
- Wide range of sizes from S-5XL
- Fairly produced, certified and triply audited.
- Double-stitched reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Optimized for beautiful brilliance across all printing methods